[DeTomaso] Mid Engine Mustang

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Tue Nov 6 12:33:31 EST 2012

Once you got close, it was an amazing build.  As you walked up to it, it
looked like a pristine older mustang, albeit "different".  Then you
realized that it was much wider than a mustang, and the builder told me
that every single panel was wider.
At that point, it was still possible to look at it and be amazed for the
quality, then when you glanced into the back window and saw the engine
was when the full effect took place.
Absolutely a work of art that 99 out of 100 people would never notice on
the street.