[DeTomaso] FW: Car hits 220 MPH on new Texas Hwy

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:54:49 EST 2012

I didn't realize that Cintra-Zachary did construction of the 121 expansion.
When that project was done, I was working in Chicago and Seattle.

From:  Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, November 5, 2012 7:54 PM
To:  Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>
Cc:  Pantera List <detomaso at realbig.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] FW: Car hits 220 MPH on new Texas Hwy

I was mostly commenting on the building of the tollroads, not the actual
operational details around tolling. Cintra was picked at first to build the
tollroad..