[DeTomaso] Here we go...

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:53:03 EST 2012

They did that for Rita and Katrina (per the news).  They made a big deal
about the ingenuity of some guy that hooked up the parts to turn a tanker
into a refueler.  Remember back then there were lots of cars stranded on
the Interstates.

We also had some gas stations with gas, but no electricity to pump it.