[DeTomaso] Here we go...

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:45:33 EST 2012

Pretty similar to the disasters we've had along the gulf - Rita and
Katrina.

It's scary how dependent we are on infrastructure, and especially
electricity.  We piggybacked on our neighbor's generator to keep our
aquarium alive and our freezer frozen.  There was no gasoline at the
stations.  It was drained during the evacuation.  I siphoned some from our
cars to fill my neighbor's generator.

One big difference with Frankenstorm is we didn't have to worry about the
cold.