[DeTomaso] Here we go...

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sun Nov 4 20:37:53 EST 2012

...and there we went.  Holy cow.   What a disaster.  Never thought I'd see
the day when there is no electric all week for 40 miles+ in every direction.
I went 5 days with no power, 6 with no cable/internet/phone service.  Work
is still without power, and I can only get gas on odd days, with 1.5 hr wait
on line.  I got away easy, but I have several neighbors with gigantic trees
through their homes.  Was able to piggy back off a neighbor's generator (I
had gas to bargain with.)  Rain was light, so I assume the Pcar is ok.  I
haven't been able to get in there.
It can only get better I think.
-Tony