[DeTomaso] Mid Engine Mustang ???

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 00:08:02 EDT 2012

DT, the news guys left out the fact that Ford built one of these in the
'70s from a '69 or 70 Mustang with a 429 in the back seat. Ford's was only
intended to be a concept vehicle but actually was driveable & had a full
interior. I had several photos of it in your POCA News a year or two back which I
think came from HRM. Ford used a reworked auto trans; dunno what the NE shop
used in their recreation but I hope it handles better than the prototype.
FWIW- J DeRyke