[DeTomaso] Kinda' NPC: Why does oil cost so much?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 22:11:16 EDT 2012

I'm always amazed at the human psyche.  No matter what: if you invoke pain into the equation and then amp up the pain 2X%, then lower it to 1X% - it feels so good.  Raise gas from $3.00 to $4.00, then lower it to $3.50 - ah, life is good.  I guess that this works on any "pain" that one can have.    ---Bill