[DeTomaso] NPC: Re: I'm going to be sick.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:30:20 EDT 2012

E'me me Governor, I think that only applies if your first two are a MB
550 AMG and a Hummer H1,
 then apparently you can sleep with the Mexican housekeeper until your
bastard son shows up and
 it costs you $100 million bucks.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you