[DeTomaso] 72 pantera Portland

Wessel, David G (AS) david.wessel at ngc.com
Thu May 31 10:23:12 EDT 2012

Good morning, I am registered on your site, however not sure how to access from work.  I have been trying to locate Will from Portland with the 1972 modified Pantera.  He has the PI Motorsports 427 Hammer + many upgrades.  I had struck a deal with him Sunday but he has since dropped off the face of the Earth.  Is anyone from this site familiar with this vehicle and the owner Will.  Will is a musician and is moving out of country.  His vehicle was up for sale 39,500 OBO.

Please advise

David Wessel.