[DeTomaso] I'm going to be sick.

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:58:19 EDT 2012

The Prometheus RT01 gets my vote, or an LAV25 :)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=prometheus+movie+transport&view=detail&id=A43E66EF4C63A81B8558B3A4763B0222C6672662&first=0&FORM=IDFRIR
As far as LiIon batteries, they suck. It is a mystery how they last as long
in hybrid cars vs. the laptop batteries that use the same technology and
they die after about 1 year.

Are you sure you are using LiIon and not NiMH ? I thought only the Tesla
used LiIon since they are expensive.