[DeTomaso] I'm going to be sick.

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:28:48 EDT 2012

Now *that* is a practical car!  I'm waiting for the prices to drop
before getting a hybrid.  I *really* like my Del Sol as a driving
appliance for commuting,and with gas at $3.19 (why does the price go
down for Memorial day?) it still saves quite a bit of money.   Cheap
to buy, cheap to own and it's not miserable when I step on the gas.  I
can put the money I save into more parts for the Pantera and ummm...
my other projects.

The Prius isn't a bad car, just not me.  I don't want to wear
austerity on my sleeve and the extra cost buys a lot of gas.  If my
commute was longer though, I'd consider a hybrid.  I was almost in
tears last time I filled up my truck.  35 gallon tank.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso