[DeTomaso] Oil coolers?

JF pantera at vtc.net
Wed May 30 18:18:17 EDT 2012

I use a Laminova oil cooler and it does are great job. The problem is where to put it and how long your oil lines are going to be to and from it. You will lose oil pressure because of the oil line lenghts, so that is something to consider, but it can be compensated for. As most of us here already know, mounting an air to air oil cooler is difficult in a Pantera because it would be hard to get cool air to flow through it. I have thought about putting an air to air oil cooler where the air conditioning condenser is, but there tends to be an air flow problem there above 100 mph or so.