[DeTomaso] NPC

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:03:15 EDT 2012

I like Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Aerosmith's Rock-n-Roller Coaster is pretty good.  The Incredible Hulk ride
is good too (Universal Studios?).

FL has miles and miles of nice beaches.  All of it is pretty.

The Don Garlits museum in Ocala is a must see for a car nut.