[DeTomaso] NPC

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:42:54 EDT 2012

Wow.  Don't go to Disneyworld, it's a hole.  NASA space center isn't
too far away and they have cool rockets from the '60s to look at.
Daytona Beach is not too far and you can check out the speedway and
museums.  Orlando Speed World is a great place to find al flavors of
Americans going fast in a straight line.

That's the way to have fun down there.  Couple of nice Pantera owners
in Palm Beach as I recall...

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso