[DeTomaso] Oil coolers?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed May 30 17:38:08 EDT 2012

I run a Ford/Laminova unit and it works very well for track day use in a
basically street oriented car. Roland Jackel says it's not enough for
sustained high speed operation (read: Autobahn). That seems reasonable, it's
not what the cooler was designed for in the first place. I'm sure one could
make an air/oil cooler work but that requires active air flow management
through the cooler unless you want to go crazy with fans. What is this guy
aiming for?

Tomas