[DeTomaso] I'm going to be sick.

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:31:31 EDT 2012

I have hit 99mph (per the speedo) in the Insight.  It had quite a bit more.  It is tempting to put it on a track (for safety) to see what it will do.  If I were 17, I would try on an Interstate.

I thought about entering it in the 85mph class at BBORR.

It is temping to build a Smart Hayabusa, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJ84nho3_k.  It would be a fun car, with the added benefit of being able to blow away anyone that gave you crap.  And like I suggested, I have to deal with a lot of it in the Honda.