[DeTomaso] I'm going to be sick.

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed May 30 15:27:52 EDT 2012

B.S.

You are stereotyping just because you don't like the Prius.

I drive my Insight like any other car.  I am amazed at the jerks that try to run me off the road.  They have come within a few inches of me, and this is usually at 75mph.  Most of them are honking or flipping me off.  It never happens in the Viper or Pantera, and I drive much slower in those cars.

The Insight doesn't even have cruise control.  The people that camp out in the left lane are usually running on their cruise.