[DeTomaso] One in every crowd

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Wed May 30 10:31:46 EDT 2012

My Dear Mr. Melton;

In regards to item #1 below:  I DID agree to abide by the rules in place at the time.  I did NOT, however, agree to supply private information.  Since I don't go to your church, it seems there is no admittance to heaven.

In regards to item #2 below: We'll have to call this the David rule, instituted to deny me access.  Admittedly, a screen name was entered.  For this I apologize as I was unaware MY screen name was different from "Mike", "LS", "Chuck", "Guido Detomaso" "David", "Bob", "Bill" or "The DeTomaso Registry Guy"  (Who ARE these people, really?)

You and I are at an impasse.  If you were truly interested in furthering our hobby, you would conduct your business in a different manner. Not everyone will bow to your demands.  Fair enough.

My Pantera has wonderful brake pads, any idea how to identify them?

"David Adin does not have access to the DeTomaso Registry.  He will not agree
to abide by the rules.

YOU agree not to try to hide or conceal your identity, use a fake name or
spoof your IP address or e-mail address."

David in Durango, still abiding by the guidance put down by God, Mom, and spirit of the Constitution.