[DeTomaso] Custom Luggage Tray

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed May 30 08:24:48 EDT 2012

" sanitary wise comparable to carrying the luggage on a roof rack IMO. "
-- I'd vote quite a bit less. I get all kinds of crud spun up in my
compartment.   The thought of adding grill back there for tailgaiting,
there's a thought.

Seriously, though, I do like the concept and it would come in handy at
times, especially if it would fit with the luggage trunk installed.