[DeTomaso] Battery questions, again.

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue May 29 19:15:56 EDT 2012

I run glass matt batteries in any car I don't want battery acid corosion
issues. I have been very satisfied with them.

In the MGB I run 2 Odyssey motorcycle AGM batteries.

If you get a battery tender make darn sure it is for that type of battery.
I don't use them; instead I use a battery cut off. In doing so the
batteries are going strong well after 5 years.

Gary