[DeTomaso] Water temp gauge change with headlights

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue May 29 15:11:25 EDT 2012

I don't, but I work in precision measurement a lot.
There you don't want to accumulate voltage drops across the ground legs;
  they just become additive measurement-errors.
Now auto gauges don't really qualify as precision measurement devices,
  so the error won't be noticeable.
  It still means that a ground fault will take out all the 'upground"
instruments.
dave