[DeTomaso] Value of low profile Amerisport Wing

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue May 29 07:39:27 EDT 2012

I think that is all that matters, if you like it go for it!
It seems that every magazine article lately delights in pointing out that
most Panteras are modified, as if that fact was somehow lost on us...duh!
Are we not the generation of Lincoln Logs, Erector Sets, Legos, Model Cars
( built it 1 of 5 ways), Hot Wheels (design your own track), G.I. Joe (
dress him like you want ), Playdough, etc. We were raised NOT to accept the
status quo.
First thing I did with my little Red wagon was paint it Blue.
Who wants to look like everybody else
"Ooooh that's a Red Ferrari 308, say ...did you put in period Coco floor
mats...nice".

LEMMINGS!

FLYING MY FREAK FLAG sitting on yellow and black seats & 17" wheels.

Michael Shortt
Www.michaelspantera.com