[DeTomaso] 72 dash panel

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 28 19:24:33 EDT 2012

In a message dated 5/28/12 12 45 0, JPEP33 at aol.com writes:

> Any leads on replacement A/C vents for a dual pod dash? I need to
> replace
> both of them. Also on some dual pod dashes there is a raised panel between
> the  two A/C registers and it houses the seatbelt warning light and a
> console
> illumination light. I need one of those also.
>
> All the best & happy Memorial Day.
>

>>>That raised box was only used for six or seven weeks of production late
in 1972.   I believe it's actually made of wood?!   Lots of Pantera owners
have replaced their two-pod dashboards with the later style, upholstered in
leather.   I know Larry Stock had more than a dozen of the early dashes
stacked like Pringles and just taking up space, so it's quite possible that you
can get the parts you need there, or from any of the other vendors who do
upholstery work from time to time....