[DeTomaso] Value of low profile Amerisport Wing

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:56:24 EDT 2012

Do you like the way it looks?
IMHO its only decorative in that the rear buttress design of the Pantera
"hunches" and flat deck air aero ridiculous with regard to maintaining any
kind of airflow to deliver to the "foil" ( which is misshapened for that
purpose anyway ) with which to create any significant downforce.
By the same token, i don't think enough air gets back there for it to cause
any adverse drag either.

Michael Shortt