[DeTomaso] Headlight bucket adjustment

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Mon May 28 13:15:48 EDT 2012

Nick, I found out the hard way.... there are 2 styles of bucket mounting. One has studs that protrude from the back of the bucket, and the early style has holes that bolts go through. Your painter should have made shure they cleared before paint.  They can be shimmed, jack it up. take the wheel off, see how it attaches. If it has studs the lamp house can stay in when you make adjustments, this could be a delicate adjustment... I got mine to clear, but now my trim ring scrubs.  take it back to the paint shop, and let them know it is their problem. Bill 1362