[DeTomaso] Headlight bucket adjustment

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon May 28 13:13:36 EDT 2012

Been there and am holding off on my final fender prep and paint until I get
the low profile kit installed and readjusted. What I did to get it aligned
was loosen the bolts and place a plastic bondo putty applicator on the spot
that makes contact. Lower the lights and tighten when you have it situated
correctly.  Once they  are in the right place, drill three holes between
the bucket and bucket mount and fasten nuts and bolts so you never have to
try to anticipate slop again.