[DeTomaso] brake pressure

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun May 27 17:36:05 EDT 2012

In my experience it is adjusted by "feel", not by any readings or set gauge
measurement. Factors like fade are dependent on pad temp/ thickness
(related), disc temp (surface and core),
As well ss the temp of the brake fluid and it's viscosity (knowing that BF
that has boiled becomes much less effective).
You may find target numbers over time, but with all of the above stated
variables, those target numbers
may only apply with new fluid, new discs, fresh pads and would be apt to
change over time unless you have an F1 budget and refit after every session.

Michael Shortt