[DeTomaso] brake pressure

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sun May 27 17:21:36 EDT 2012

I added brake pressure gages to my race car.
I have a dual master cylinder with a knob that adjusts the balance bar
Does anyone know what the balance of pressure generally should be.
I know I have to dial it in as I drive the car.
I was just wondering about where I should start.
Now that I have the gages I realize at the Poca track event I was way too far to the rear about 800lbs rear 400 front.
They never locked up but I guess I did not press hard enough( mechanical only)

Rich