[DeTomaso] Recaro

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun May 27 15:40:01 EDT 2012

Dear Bill,

             Well, yes.  I have been using two different seats in both of my
Panteras for years.  Pantera One has a custom aluminum racing seat with thin
high tech padding and yellow upholstery bolted to the floor. The passenger
seat is stock.   Pantera Two has a custom re-constructed and re-padded and
re-upholstered Pantera seat frame for maximum thinness, improved support and
superficial stock appearance.  The passenger seat is, again, stock.

                  Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles