[DeTomaso] Great new brakes, but stalling when braking

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun May 27 13:55:19 EDT 2012

Thanks for posting the link with photos. Excellent explanation and primer
for duplication of effort to solve a problem that accompanies better brake
installation.  I encounter the problem most often when still cold and
leaving the hood when making the four stops before I enter onto the
highway.  I have a milled flat top tunnel ram (spider) intake and use a QFT
830SS Carb.  Looks like another project before Summer Summit, June 7-11.

Michael Shortt