[DeTomaso] Headlight parts needed

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Fri May 25 15:13:59 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Roger Brotton in the UK is restoring a Pantera and needs some headlight bits.

He has headlight buckets, and he has new lamps.  What he needs is everything that goes in between the two--the two bowl-shaped devices that attach to the headlight buckets, and accept the lamps, and he also needs the chrome trim rings.

I know lots of people have converted to low-profile lights, leaving these parts surplus to the cause.  Any of you have a desire to sell them?

PCNC members preferred because that way I could pick them up at the upcoming club meeting?

Let me know--thanks!