[DeTomaso] Last Call - Space City LEDS

jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu May 24 20:46:18 EDT 2012

We are ordering parts for kits next Tuesday, let us know by Sunday if you would like a set. The best value in LEDs!

Pantera owners;

The Space City Pantera Chapter is offering our fourth generation of
Space City LEDs for the exterior lighting of your Pantera.  Of course,
an advantage to any LED is that they're at least as bright as the
incandescent bulbs, require minimal current from the electrical system
and generate no heat to discolor or damage your lenses over time.

The LEDs that we selected are all plug and play requiring no
modification to any of the Pantera's light housings and are reversible
should you elect to go back to incandescent bulbs in the future. The 4th
Gen LEDs take full advantage of the Pantera's light housing's reflective
surfaces.  The rear LED back-up light is brighter than the incandescent
as well.  The tail lights fitted with these new LEDs do not lose
brightness as one walks off center to the side.   Another advantage that
we like is that the new LED styled brake light fits the housing cleanly
with out brackets or deformation of the housing.

Our fourth generation Space City LED Kit includes the LED flasher
(replaces the stock unit), diode & pigtail wiring to ensure turn
indicator light operates in the Speedometer, front and rear blinkers,
all four side marker lamps, brake lights and back-up lights.  The LED
kit is an extraordinary value at $240.  A GT5s kit is also available and
adds the white LEDs for the shared front blinker housing; the GT5s kit
is $285

We will also offer an upgrade kit for current owners of a previous
generation Space City LED kit who would like to upgrade to latest LED
technology.  This kit will include the new front and rear blinkers,
brake lights and back-up bulbs.  Price $190

In addition, we will also offer the Space City Tail light kit.  This kit
offers the rear brake lights and rear blinker only for $130.  A new
flasher is not necessary if incandescent bulbs remain in the front
blinker housings.

Delivery is $6 to the US and actual cost outside the continental US.

We are updating our www.spacecitypanteras.com
<http://www.spacecitypanteras.com> website to show this new package
details. Click the "For Sale" link on the right and then  "LED Conversion"

Let me know if we can build a set for you.

1) We need to know the type of rear lens that you have.  Standard or GT5

2) The color of your rear blinker lens if standard design - red or amber.

3) The color of your front blinker lens - most are amber, a few are
white.  GT5's are amber and white.

4) Your shipping address

If you choose to pay using Pay Pal, the fees are as follows:

  * Standard LED Kit - $240, Shipping $6, Pay Pal $7.50 = Total - $253.50
  * GT5 LED Kit - $285, Shipping $6, Pay Pal $9.00  = Total - $300.00
  * Upgrade Kit - $190, Shipping $6, Pay Pal $6 = Total - $202.00
  * Tail Light Kit - $130, Shipping $6, PayPal $4 = Total - $140

To avoid Pay Pal fees, send a check to my address at 3219 Rambling Creek
Drive, Kingwood, TX 77345

Please contact me by May 27th, 2012 to order your set.  We will be
shipping LEDs by the second week of June.

Cordially

John Taphorn