[DeTomaso] Will's Pantera in Seattle

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed May 23 22:59:20 EDT 2012

Chuck,

I put the info on the forum initially, but am not personally familiar with the car.  I think someone on the forum is, but I can't remember who.

I'm in Milwaukee this week, through the weekend, but I might be able to take a look at it after I get back, and after my son graduates the first part of June.

Sincerely,

Chris