[DeTomaso] For sale, 351C crank...

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 21:50:43 EDT 2012

Wow Asa Jay,

That is really ugly!!!  On a positive note, 80k on your first engine build!!!  I hope I can achieve the same mileage on my new engine.  Mine isn't my first build; but it is my first non stock build.  Only time will tell.

So what do you think your plan will be, used crank and back to stock or big inch stroker?

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX