[DeTomaso] coolant Temp senders, engine block

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 20 11:55:26 EDT 2012

yea... yea... yea...  I've -got- the pan, I just can't bring myself to
extract the engine to put it on.  Hence the question as it was.  :)

If I put the pan on, it will most likely be to the 351C currently in the
Mach I, as I pull it and put it into the Pantera.  If I go that route,
it will also get the FPP 4145 dual plane intake and probably a new
carb.  But I've not brought myself to that point yet.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA