[DeTomaso] Detomaso Viewpoints?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Sun May 20 10:11:44 EDT 2012

I was always under the impression that Ford tried to start selling the cars
before they adequate testing and shakedown time. As a result the early cars
were somewhat buggy and the press never stopped remembering that. That is
not to say, however, that DeTomaso, the company and the man, also did not
cause problems.

Jeff
6559