[DeTomaso] NPC - How can I become a priest?

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Sat May 19 16:36:34 EDT 2012

Show me the money, I'll get you the papers, lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of CharlesMcCall
Sent: May-19-12 11:09 AM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC - How can I become a priest?

No, this isn't a joke. However I doubt any established church would accept
me, so I'd like to found my own.

As far as names go, I'm thinking of the Church of Latter Day DeTomasos, or
perhaps the First Evangelical DeTomaso Church, or something of the like.

We will be dedicated to the pursuit of high octane and wide tires, and our
Holy Land will be Modena.

To explain, what I'd like to be able to do is to legally marry people in the
US and have some fun while at it. Is there some place I can send $25 and
they'll make me a legally ordained minister in a church of my choice?

Anyone have any leads? I'm not really sure what to put in Google.. Thanks!

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375
 <http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=2323>