[DeTomaso] Amp gauge

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 19 11:21:45 EDT 2012

In a message dated 5/19/12 8 07 49, gow2 at rc-tech.net writes:

> Great, your
> headlights are on and your fans are on and you can see what the load is.
> If your alternator cannot keep up the car was improperly set up
> electrically.
>

>>>OR, and this is the important part, if it could normally keep up but
suddenly now it can't, that indicates that something has gone wrong, which is
the whole point of having a gauge in the first place.   It's not a gee-whiz
thing any more than a water temp gauge is.   There are normal indications and
abnormal indications.   I want to see abnormal clearly and early.

Mike (who already sees abnormal OFTEN!) :>)