[DeTomaso] coolant Temp senders, engine block

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 19 00:32:18 EDT 2012

Yes, I -did- see your post from the other day and if you read mine
carefully you would have observed it came to the same conclusion:

TS6628

:)
Asa Jay
<it's in there now and will be tested tomorrow.>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com