[DeTomaso] Amp gauge

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:25:54 EDT 2012

Gee, Mike,

I knew how an ammeter worked before you were even born! No need to tell me.
:-)
The GT40 _was_ wired wrong and Superformance sent out a wiring 'fix'.

If you want both, by all means do so!
There has been many a thread on this forum since it started back in
the mid-90's.

Up to you what you use. I used to be a 'dyed in the wool' ammeter fan.
I have converted to voltmeters.

Kirby