[DeTomaso] mirrors

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 18 12:33:08 EDT 2012

They -do- work, but they look odd.  They are tilted and at a wonky
angle.  That's why Mike Drew said it's not the Mustang post, but
probably something more like the Torino or Cougar post, underneath the
-same- bullet style mirror housing that are correct.   Then they would
look fine on the car.

Asa Jay
<have a Pantera in my area with the Mustang mirrors on it and it looks
funky.>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA