[DeTomaso] Who can check a Texan Pantera?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:48:06 EDT 2012

Here is Paul's e-mail:  paulgeebrown at hotmail.com

Chuck

I have seen this car.  From someone that worked there, the owner was in no
hurry to sell, which I thought was odd since it was on a lot.  He said the
owner did the shop more as a hobby than a business, and that a buyer needed
to want the car more than he wanted it before he would sell.

I didn't look under the car or inside.  The body and paint looked decent,
but I wasn't  really inspecting it.

I remember seeing tiny headers, but surely they were standard 4.6 girly man
headers.

It is probably a pretty good car, but also probably on the high side of the
market.  This is in no way a vehicle inspection report.  Oh yeah, it
probably hasn't moved in several years.  I saw it in Seguin maybe 8 years
ago.  It is pretty dry over there, but all the grease is probably dry.

This might be the car with the plexiglas engine cover.  That's the shop that
had said car.  The guy I talked to said the cover was just for shows, and
they put the normal cover on for driving.

Seguin is just east of San Antonio.  It is 200+ miles from most of us.  I
saw the car as I was moving from SA to Houston.

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMT04965/RTHPNMT
>> 0
>> 4965.asp
>>
>> Can someone help?
>>
>>> I've cced Paul, you can "Reply All" or direct to his e-address.

> Mike
-----
No virus found in this message.