[DeTomaso] Factory Mirrors on eBay

Dave McManus Dave at DamarDirect.com
Thu May 17 10:54:43 EDT 2012

I agree. I installed a pair a couple of years ago. Outstanding mirrors.
Eliminates the blind spot. The mirror coating is great. $50/pair is a great
price. I purchased mine (2 pairs) from Boyd when he first received the
stock.
I paid more than the $50/pair. Thanks Boyd, I like them a lot!
IndyDave

-----Original Message-----
From: boyd casey [mailto:boyd411 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:45 PM
To: spkorb at gmail.com
Cc: List Pantera
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Factory Mirrors on eBay

Chuck is right outside mirrors were dealer installed and there is no
"official" exterior mirror. And the correct term in Spanish would be "Mucho
dinero"  or much money Not Muy which is "Very". As far as mirrors go I have
several cases of Vitaloni Turbo racing mirrors that I have sold to quite a
few POCA members and list members. They are among the best mirrors I have
found for use on a Pantera. They provide excellent rear visibility and do
not vibrate excessively or shake loose. They are "REAL" racing mirrors and
can be mounted on the top of the door edge or on the side of the door. They
can be mounted using the existing screw holes on most mirriors. The have two
shafts with 4 ball joints for maximum adjustability. They can be installed
just the way they come (Black) or they can be painted. I also have made
metallic Isis logos  that are available for a small additional charge. The
passenger side mirror is convex which provides a magnified view (the images
in mirror are closer then they appear" The price is $50.00 per Pair (they
are no longer made but when they were the sold for between
$125.00 and $175.00 EACH (not per pair). If anyone would like more
information or pictures please let me know.
Boyd