[DeTomaso] Factory Mirrors on eBay

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:30:02 EDT 2012

One of my favorite lines from WKRP in Cincinnati.  Herb says "Muy
Dinero" and Jennifer says "Herb, you just said "very money"".

I don't think I watched too much TV... I just remember too much.  I
remember a lot of Pantera facts these days too.  I just wish I could
remember my sweetie's name when it's important to do so...

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso