[DeTomaso] Factory Mirrors on eBay

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:41:21 EDT 2012

There really is no 'official' (outside) FACTORY mirror for USA market cars.
Mirrors were a dealer installed item, and most often were the chrome mirror
(off the Falcon and other cars), and less often Panteras received the
Mustang "bullet shaped front" mirror, which these likely are.

The chrome version is available as a reproduction from various Mustang parts
suppliers (around $75 each I believe).  I have one or two originals (1970's
vintage) as spares... The bullet-ish shaped ones may also be available.

Chuck

FYI:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120913596066?item=120913596066&viewitem=&sspagename=
ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

Muy Dinero.  I'd like to have a spare set but this is Ferrari money.  Got
outbid
on a set many years ago on eBay, was the 2nd highest bidder at $75.  These
don't
come up very often, but prices seem to be ever escalating.  Part numbers
shown
in the listing look legit to me.

GD
No virus found in this message.