[DeTomaso] Ouch 351 goes BOOM

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:31:55 EDT 2012

Its like watching a train wreck. I hate to see that happen but I cant stop
watching!

I had a Windsor spin a bearing on the dyno once (not too long ago) ..not
near that dramatic as this and reasonably cheap to fix...but its never good
news when funny sounds, smoke or vibrations come from a race motor at
redline.... the only think louder than that is the sound of getting cash out
of the wallet...

Cullen