[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit UPDATE, Please reply

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed May 16 12:13:33 EDT 2012

I hear you. My Pantera has only failed to start one time and that was fixed
in 20 minutes. I don't have the time this trip to gamble and don't have
time before now to do a few things to the car that would set my mind at
ease.......and there's that wife thing which is real.

It is my goal to make the car reliable, but since there are parts of the
car I haven't replaced yet. If you recall my thread last weekend, a caliper
locked up and boiled my brakes. I'd trust my other 3 cars with no
hesitation, just not there yet on the cat.