[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit UPDATE, Please reply

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Tue May 15 21:39:41 EDT 2012

Larry, Pal, you are such a weenie!  Driving a new car?  After 8 of us just
drove our 38 year old cars to Phoenix from OKC, IA, KS, TX and OH and BACK
(2,400 mi minimum) with *No* problems?  Well, OK we dad have a few problems,
but we made it home OK for the most part.

Am I gonna have to come to Cleveland to get you started putting the *2 part*
Pantera together?

Jim "open road" Gray