[DeTomaso] Ignition resistance wire?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 15 16:03:27 EDT 2012

Next question.  I'm installing a Pertronix Ignitor III module in the
distributor.  The instructions indicate you can't use with a resistor or
resistance wire.

My late L model wiring diagram shows a resistance wire from the switch
to the coil.  Is that right?
Has anyone else installed a Pertronix module?  How did you wire it?

Thanks,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie