[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit UPDATE, Please reply

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue May 15 14:02:47 EDT 2012

 Dena and I are booked and plan to drive down with the Indy contingent.   Unfortunately the Pantera is in the shop getting fixed from the particle board incident on the way down to Phoenix so we will be driving my 1986 Porsche 944T.  Plan to arrive Friday pm.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Tom Shinrock